Friday 16 March 2007

Introduction

Hi, I'm Hisami. I'm a software programmer, working at a software company in Nagasaki, Japan. I've been at the job for two years, since my graduation from college and have decided to start blogging.

As I said, I've been at the job for two years. Before becoming a programmer,I lived for learning other languages: English and French. I started learning English when I was 8 years old and soon become obsessed with learning other languages and cultures. I studied abroad twice: U.S.(Idaho) for three weeks and Canada(Quebec) for a year. I majored English literature at college such as Shakespear. I actually stumbled into IT by accident; I like this job anyway.

That's enough about me for now. This is just a introduction and you'll see what kind of person I am, what kind of job I'm doing now and what I'm interested in by reading this blog. Don't miss it!

No comments: